Goals and Objectives
Goal: Support girls in reaching their highest potential through leadership, developing discipline and a profound understanding of who they are, while embracing and celebrating their individuality through life’s stages.
- Increase knowledge, awareness and understanding of self.
- Provide culturally explicit educational experiences for girls to expand critical and logical thinking skills; thus strengthening cognitive, physical, social, emotional, aesthetic, and spiritual development.
- Explore career and entrepreneurship opportunities.
- Create non-bias learning environments which embodies alternative and experiential learning therapies/practices.
- Establish opportunities for girls to learn and demonstrate gratitude by facilitating and participating in community service/ learning projects.
- Nurture, assist and prepare girls for passage into womanhood.